IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN DO NOT USE THE COMPANY ON-LINE SERVICE.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
1. Information we collect and how we use it:
In order to provide our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for Services, we ask you for contact information and for your content and/or credentials (including without limitation usernames, passwords, keys, permissions etc.). In certain situations, we may also request credit card or other payment account information that we maintain in encrypted form on industry secure servers. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postal or zip codes are received, we will use third party software to fix them.
- Personal information – We process your personal information only for specific and limited purposes as set forth herein, including the provision of the Services. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Some of these purposes may include to inform you of new services we will be providing, to send you requested product information and promotional material, for marketing purposes and market research, and internally to help us improve our Services and to help resolve any problems.
- User information– When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your computer, documents and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes. We also use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer our Web site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e.: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
- Anonymous data collected – In addition to the information we collect as described above, we may use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website and Services. When you use our Services, we automatically receive and record aggregate information including, without limitation, in respect of: (i) account and user activities; (ii) your cookie information, software and hardware attributes. Company uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the website and Services work and look, to inform customers about statistical information regarding users’ exposure to the Services and to create new features and functionality. For example, our server may automatically log Services download and installation statistics, which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website and Services. Our website and Services contain hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
- User communications – When you send email or other communication to Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
- Links – Links to other sites may be provided by Company as a convenience to our customers. Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by us.
- Children – This Service is intended not intended for users who are under thirteen (13) years of age, and any registration, use or access to the Services by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited. If you are a child under the age of 18, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Service. Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their personal information, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
- Maintenance – Company uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Services and our site.
- eMail – By registering with www.tailormadediet.com, you understand that we may send you communications or data regarding the Services, including but not limited to (i) notices about your use of the Services, including any notices concerning violations of use, (ii) updates, and (iii) promotional information and materials regarding Company’s products and services, via electronic mail. We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving electronic mail from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in the message.
- Analysis – Company uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Services and our site works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Data Retention– You agree that Company may retain (but shall have no obligation to retain) your data for a limited reasonable period after your trial or license or use of the Services has been terminated, expired, or otherwise lapsed, for the sole purpose of enabling you to renew your license to the Services shortly thereafter.
2. User Generated Content:
You may elect to upload content via the Services (“Submissions“). If at any time you share Submissions on areas of the site and Services that are generally accessible to other Company users, such content is considered “Public Submissions”. If you share Submissions solely on areas of the site and Services that are accessible to other Company users only if such users have a non-public access code (e.g., private Company teams), or if you share personal information that you do not share on public areas of the Services, such content is considered “Private Submissions”.
You have control over what information about yourself you choose to share on the Services. Please be aware that when you post Public Submissions on or via the Services, such content may be viewed by other users and by the general public, including any such content that contains personal information. All such sharing of information and content is done at your own risk.
You may modify or delete your Submissions in accordance with the instructions on the Services. Please be aware that even if we delete such Submissions from our ‘live’ databases, such information may still be stored on other databases (including those kept for archival purposes). We will not retrieve deleted content from our archives in order to publish it on the site or Services or elsewhere, but please be aware that any Public Submissions that you delete but that has been published or distributed in media other than the Services prior to deletion may remain publicly available on areas other than the Services in accordance with the Submissions license.
3. Choices for personal information:
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose of the Services, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
You can decline to submit personal information, in which case Company may not be able to provide you with Services.
4. Information sharing:
Company only shares personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have obtained your consent.
- We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
- If we obtain assurances from our agents that they will safeguard personal information through measures consistent with this Policy. Where we have knowledge that an agent is using or disclosing personal information in a manner contrary to this Policy, we shall take commercially reasonable steps to prevent or stop the unauthorized use or disclosure.
Please contact us at the above address for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
5. Information security:
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of personal information that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our customers. We keep your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect personal information. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Please contact us at the above address for any additional questions about our information security or the protection of personal data.
6. Data integrity, accessing and updating personal information:
Company processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
- Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal information, we will disclose to you the information we hold about you. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal information that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
- We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete personal information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on Company.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Please contact us at the above address for any additional questions or to access and update personal information.
Company regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our treatment of personal information by contacting us as provided above. When we receive formal written complaints it is Company’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal information that cannot be resolved between Company and an individual.
8. Changes to this Policy:
Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site or through the use of the Services.